Steven N. Cole
Phoenix Divorce Attorney
Mr. Cole is a Phoenix divorce lawyer, and the founder of Steven N. Cole,
LLC, a family law practice in Phoenix.
Steven N. Cole: born 1966. Education: University of Arizona B.S. 1988;
Juris Doctor 1992. Member, Arizona Bar. Awards: Family Lawyers Assistance
Project Volunteer of the year, 1996; Arizona Bar Foundation Top 50 Pro
Bono Attorneys of Arizona, 2001; Volunteer Lawyer’s Program, Volunteer
of the month: May, 1996, October 2000; Volunteer Lawyer’s Program:
Advocate of the year, 2000.
Steve has been practicing as an Arizona family law attorney since 1993.
In his practice he emphasizes mediated resolutions whenever possible,
but will utilize a tough approach whenever circumstances require it. Due
to the limitations in Maricopa County on litigants’ court time,
Steve makes frequent use of depositions in order to acquire testimony
prior to going to Court. He will not sugarcoat your options. At that first
consultation, you’ll know what you are facing, the risks that go
along with litigation, and the potential impact on yourself and your family.
Above all else, Steve will try to give you as much information as possible
in that first meeting so that you can make an educated choice about what
path to pursue at this difficult time.
Areas of Practice
- 90% Divorce, Custody and Visitation, Paternity, Support, Property Division
- 10% Personal Injury
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- B.S. – 1988
- Major: Political Science/ English
Honors and Awards
- Family Lawyers Assistance Project Volunteer of the Year, 1996 – Present
- Arizona Bar Foundation Top 50 Pro Bono Attorneys of Arizona, 2001 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member, 1993 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Self Employed Attorney, President
Pro Bono Activities
- Family Lawyers Assistance Project, 1993 – Present
- Volunteer Lawyers Program, 1995 – Present